Adult Survivors of Bullying/Peer Abuse are a very special lot. We lived abuse as children and survived it. As a result, we deserve this honor. Are you an adult who survived childhood Bullying/Peer Abuse? If so, this is the place for you.
- You must have experienced abuse by your peers between the ages of 2-17 years of age.
- On the wall, only first names will be listed. No last names, stories or anything else. This ensures privacy.
- This wall is for survivors only. There will be no bullycides, current abuse in school, work or anywhere else done by peers. If a survivor is in the workplace they are allowed but they must have experienced this during childhood. My heart goes out to these others. 🙁
- Survivors of child, domestic, sexual, elder, animal or any other form of abuse will not be added. Sorry 🙁
- Sibling Abuse survivors are allowed as this was done by peers in the home.
- School shooters/murderers who are now adults and acted as a result of the abuse will be added. Shooters who committed bullycide will not. If you know of any, please let me know and will add them.
Check out the page: http://peerabuse.net/adult-survivors-wall-of-honor-3/
If this is you, please email me at email@example.com.